Process Explorer for Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
Process Explorer for Windows 7 - an advanced program that provides the ability to monitor events in the operating system. With its help, you can monitor the running processes and get detailed information about them.
Allows you to find out the load on the RAM, the processor and what DLL libraries are currently used. This will help determine the leakage of RAM and fix the problem.
The graphical shell of the application is divided into two windows. The top one is responsible for displaying active processes and services, sorting is available for convenience. The bottom shows detailed information on all elements. You can free download Process Explorer official latest version for Windows 7 in English.DOWNLOAD FREE
Technical information Process Explorer
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: Mark Russinovich
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop (Acer, ASUS, DELL, Lenovo, Samsung, Toshiba, HP, MSI)
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate / Enterprise / Professional/ Home Premium / Home Basic / Starter / Service Pack 1 (SP1) (32/64 bit), x86
- Process Explorer new full version 2020