3DMark for Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
3DMark for Windows 7 - A utility for testing the performance of the installed video accelerator. The application uses hardware compatibility with the GPU, allows for a series of tests to evaluate the parameters of speed and quality of drawing textures. The utility includes several processor benchmarks, its own rating scale, the ability to export results.
The program has a simple graphical interface, allows you to run tests in batch mode and check the parameters individually, uses the DirectX software features, and knows how to determine the quality of the drivers used and their compatibility. You can free download 3DMark official latest version for Windows 7 in English.
Technical information 3DMarkDOWNLOAD FREE
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: Futuremark
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop (Acer, ASUS, DELL, Lenovo, Samsung, Toshiba, HP, MSI)
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate / Enterprise / Professional/ Home Premium / Home Basic / Starter / Service Pack 1 (SP1) (32/64 bit), x86
- 3DMark new full version 2023